This weekend I am hosting a Halloween Brunch. The decor has started to go up, and the menu is decided on. One of my favorite decor finds for this year was a little coffin letterboard from Amazon. I put it up last week on the coffee station with no words. LOL, So it has been staring at me, demanding something cool be put up.
I wanted to get you involved and pick one of your sayings, so I asked you on Instagram. And man, did you guys have a bunch of great ideas. I laughed a lot that night.
Here’s a list of everything you guys thought of. Save this for your letterboard and if you use one, tag me on Instagram so I can see it! XOXO Terra (by the way, here’s the link to my IG)
- Resting Witch Face
- Witch better have my candy
- Trick or Treat yourselves
- Creep it Real
- Boo and Boozed
- Hey Boo
- Blood is red, Goblins are green, it’s frickin bats, I love Halloween
- Welcome my pretty!
- Dead & Breakfast
- Come in for a bite
- Let’s get spooky
- Scariest part of Halloween – knowing the family holidays are coming up!
- Ghouls just want to have fun!
- If you’ve got it, haunt it
If it’s a Drink Station::
- Pick your Potion
- Try this, it’s to die for …
- I vant to drink your blood
- I’m here for the booos
- Witches Brew
- Pick your Poison
- Drink up, Witches!
- Boos for my Witches
- Hocus Pocus, I need Mimosas to focus
Here’s how I decorated the coffin letterboard in my office!
And then, I got a couple of photos of an idea to use a mix of letters to create a shape.
Here are a few other ideas I grabbed from Pinterest!
I will post photos of the brunch on my Instagram and Facebook. Hope you have a great and safe Halloween! We are passing out candy and watching scary movies.