This weekend I am hosting a Halloween Brunch. The decor has started to go up, and the menu is decided on. One of my favorite decor finds for this year was a little coffin letterboard from Amazon. I put it up last week on the coffee station with no words. LOL, So it has been staring at me, demanding something cool be put up. Here is the link to the letterboard with spooky emojis!
I wanted to get you involved and pick one of your sayings, so I asked you on Instagram. And man, did you guys have a bunch of great ideas. I laughed a lot that night.
Here’s a list of everything you guys thought of. Save this for your letterboard, and if you use one, tag me on Instagram so I can see it! XOXO Terra (by the way, here’s the link to my IG)
- Resting Witch Face
- Witch better have my candy
- Trick or Treat yourselves
- Creep it Real
- Boo and Boozed
- Hey Boo
- Blood is red, Goblins are green, it’s frickin bats, I love Halloween
- Welcome my pretty!
- Dead & Breakfast
- Come in for a bite
- Let’s get spooky
- Scariest part of Halloween – knowing the family holidays are coming up!
- Ghouls just want to have fun!
- If you’ve got it, haunt it
If it’s a Drink Station::
- Pick your Potion
- Try this, it’s to die for …
- I vant to drink your blood
- I’m here for the booos
- Witches Brew
- Pick your Poison
- Drink up, Witches!
- Boos for my Witches
- Hocus Pocus, I need Mimosas to focus
Here’s how I decorated the coffin letterboard in my office!
And then, I got a couple of photos of an idea to use a mix of letters to create a shape.
Here are a few other ideas I grabbed from Pinterest!
I will post photos of the brunch on my Instagram and Facebook. Hope you have a great and safe Halloween! We are passing out candy and watching scary movies.