Easter is almost here, and while preparing for the celebration, I always like to have a pretty floral arrangement on my table. If you’re looking for an easy Easter floral DIY arrangement that is both budget-friendly and looks impressive, I have the perfect one for you.
For this DIY, we’ll be using hurricane glasses, carrots, and tulips. That’s right; carrots and tulips! This is an unusual combination, but the end result is a perfect mix of Easter-themed decor and spring florals.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Hurricane glasses – Here are two that fit inside each other.
- Carrots with the stem
- Bundle of tulips – I used the famous faux tulips from amazon TAP HERE TO SHOP
- Cold Water
Follow these easy steps:
- Start by cutting off the stems and leaves of your tulips, and remove any excess foliage that may be below the waterline. It is essential to get rid of excess foliage to prevent bacterial growth, which can make the tulips wilt quickly. OR use faux ones as I did!
- Use the hurricane glass as a guide to trim the carrot stems, leaving it just tall enough to fit comfortably in the glass, with some of the greens emerging above the rim.
- Next, place the smaller glass into the large glass. Place the carrots in the large hurricane glass. Place the tulips inside the smaller hurricane glass, allowing them to fall naturally.
- Fill the glass with cold water, being careful not to submerge the carrot tops. Keep adding water as needed over the next several days. Replace the water every two to three days or when it appears cloudy.
There you have it: a unique and easy Easter floral DIY arrangement. The carrots add an unexpected twist to a traditional floral arrangement, giving it the perfect Easter vibe. It’s perfect for decorating your Easter brunch, dinner or even gifting to a loved one.
So, go ahead and give this DIY a try! Let me know how it turned out and what other Easter-themed DIYs you’ve been working on in the comments below. Happy Easter, everyone!
Oh, and if you love the dress, TAP HERE TO SHOP. I am in a small!